Department Head and Moscow Government Minister
- Born 4 September, 1971, in the city of Kazan.
- 1992: Graduated with honours from the Kazan Financial Economic Institute with a degree in Finance and Credit.
- 1992–2002: Specialist, Chief Specialist, Deputy Head and Head of the Budget Department at the Financial Directorate of the Kazan City Administration.
- January 2002 — June 2002: Head of the Department of Budget Policy Improvement at the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- June 2002 — March 2011: Deputy Minister of Finance of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- From 28 March, 2011: Deputy Head of the Moscow Department of Finance.
- 13 June, 2012 — September 2013: First Deputy Head of the Moscow Department of Finance.
- 2012: Received an MBA degree from Colorado State University in the United States.
- 1 October, 2013: Appointed Moscow Government Minister and Head of the Moscow Department of Finance.
- Badge Excellent Financial Worker;
- Letter of Gratitude from the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation;
- Honoured Economist of the Republic of Tatarstan, a title conferred by Executive Order of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- Medal In Commemoration of the 1,000th Anniversary of Kazan.
- Listed among the top 100 officials in the management personnel pool of the President of the Russian Federation.
About the Department
Areas of activity
- Preparing and administering the municipal budget.
- Participating in the drafting and implementation of budgetary, financial and tax policy in order to fund municipal spending commitments.
- Exercising organisational and methodological supervision of budget procedures in Moscow and coordinating related activities performed by municipal authorities.
- Improving regulatory enforcement and budgetary planning practices, managing implementation of the municipal budget, fiscal accounting and reporting, and financial oversight.
- Exercising state financial supervision in accordance with established procedure.