Department Head and Moscow Government Minister
- 1998: Graduated from the State University of Management with a degree
in national and world economics.
- Professional activities included system integration and production of telecommunications equipment.
- 1998 — 2002: Business director, Step Logic.
- 2002 −2005: Manager, Cisco Systems. Participated in federal-scale projects on new generation network development for TTK, Golden Telecom, Comstar — United TeleSystems.
- 2005 — 2008: Director, Step Logic.
- 2008: Joined the Central Office of the Ministry of Communications and Mass Media.
- November 24, 2008: Appointed head of Government Information Access and Information Technology Policy Department, Ministry of Communications and Mass Media.
- August 25, 2010: Advisor to the minister of Communications and Mass Media.
- October 26, 2010: Appointed head of the Moscow Committee on Information Technology (later Moscow Department of Information Technology).
- June 6, 2013: Appointed Acting Moscow Government Minister and Head of the Department of Information Technology.
- September 17, 2013: Appointed Moscow Government Minister and Head of the Department of Information Technology.
- Married, with two children.
About the Department
Areas of activity
Drafting proposals on general municipal information technology and information resources policy.
- Forecasting the demand for and availability of information resources and systems.
- Drafting proposals and rationalisations for standards, pricing and tariffs as regards IT penetration, operation of information systems, use of information resources, access to information resources and systems, and submission thereof for approval in accordance with the established procedure.
- Coordinating the development, modernization and use of telecommunications in Moscow.
- Drafting proposals to identify potential corporate consumers of IT programmes and implementation plans; identifying implementing organisations to be involved in specific projects of the Moscow Government.
- Issuing certificates for information systems that are ready for commissioning (industrial operation).
- Drafting proposals on specifics involved in the development and use (operation) of certain types of information resources or systems of particular importance for the city.
- Coordinating the activities of Moscow municipal authorities and organisations in ensuring the compatibility of information systems through setting requirements for hardware and software, organisational procedures, records management and information exchanges, information access and security regulations.
- Setting up a standard procedure for the funding of new and modernisation of existing information systems and resources.
- Overseeing information security measures; suggesting information security solutions.
- Drafting insurance proposals with regard to potential damage to information resources or systems; drafting proposals on their recovery in case of loss.
- Organising a procedure for mandatory delivery of information with a view to developing and using information resources in Moscow.
- Overseeing compliance with Moscow legislation by individuals and entities involved in developing and using Moscow information resources.
- Compiling and maintaining an inventory of open-access information resources.
- Coordinating and overseeing fulfilment of Moscow’s obligations under federal and international information technology programmes; representing the interests of Moscow in the development and implementation of federal and international information technology programmes.
- Drafting contracts (agreements) on information exchanges (cooperation) with other constituents of the Russian Federation, foreign and international organisations; ensuring their execution.
- Performing other functions in accordance with the regulatory documents of the Russian Federation and the city of Moscow.