- Born in 1963, Saransk, Mordovia
- 1985: Graduated from Ogaryov Mordovia State University with a degree in industrial and civil construction
- 1985–2000: Building Site Foreman, Senior Building Site Foreman, Chief Engineer, Deputy Director for Production, Head of the Special Services Department, Deputy General Director for Production and Technology at Mordovpromstroi.
- 2000–2001: General Director of Technotechs-Kev engineering and construction company.
- 2001–2003: First Deputy General Director of the state unitary enterprise for the development of the Moscow Region.
- 2001–2008: First Deputy, Deputy Construction Minister of the Moscow Region.
- 2008–2009: Housing and Utilities Minister of the Moscow Region Government.
- 2009–2012: Deputy Head of the Moscow Region Government.
- 21 May, 2012: appointed Head of the Department for the Development of New Territories by Moscow Government Resolution No. 239-PP.
- June 6, 2013: Appointed Acting Head of the Department for the Development of New Territories.
- September 17, 2013: Appointed Head of the Department for the Development of New Territories.
- Married, with two daughters.
- Letter of Gratitude from the Moscow Region Governor.
- Awards of the Moscow Region Governor: Badge of Gratitude and Badge for Services.
- Badge of Distinction For Services to the Moscow Region.
- Order of Ivan Kalita.
- Honorary title of Merited Builder of the Russian Federation.