- Born 25 July, 1980.
- 2002: Graduated from Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics with a degree in Law.
- 2006: Defended his PhD (Law) thesis.
- From 2001: Legal adviser in various commercial organisations.
- 2003: Joined the Moscow City Electoral Commission, working his way up from chief specialist in the law division to Electoral Commission member with voting rights employed on a permanent basis.
- 2010: Elected Deputy to the Moscow Regional Duma.
- April 20, 2011: Appointed First Deputy Head of the Moscow Department of Territorial Branches of Executive Authority.
- April 2012: Appointed Head of the Moscow Department of Territorial Branches of Executive Authority.
- June 6, 2013: Appointed Acting Head of the Department of Territorial Branches of Executive Authority.
- September 17, 2013: Appointed Head of the Department of Territorial Branches of Executive Authority.
- Served on expert councils and task groups of the Federation Council and State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, the Central Election Commission of the Russian Federation, the Moscow City Duma, and the Moscow City Election Commission.
- Awards: Certificates of honour from the Central Election Commission of the Russian Federation, the Moscow City Duma and the Moscow City Election Commission.
- Married with a son.
About the Department
Areas of activity
- Maintaining the register of municipal and regulatory acts;
- Maintaining the register of municipal civil servants (under an agreement with local government bodies at the municipal level);
- Acting as the founder of a state institution in accordance with municipal laws and other regulations; performing an oversight function regarding the activities of subordinate state agencies, including pertaining to the fulfilment of state instructions by said agency;
- Streamlining the provision of government services in the sphere of territorial administration, municipal services (including e-services), reducing administrative barriers, cutting budget expenses and improving spending efficiency;
Acting as the chief administrator and recipient of Moscow budget funds, primary administrator of public funds collected from sources in accordance with his mandate;
- Supporting the work of the inter-sectoral working group engaged in securing cooperation between municipal executive bodies and local government;
- Supporting the work of the Heraldic Commission.
- Developing and submitting the following department-specific draft legal acts for consideration by the Mayor and Moscow government in accordance with established procedure:
- on regulations, the standard organisation of administrative areas’ prefectures and district councils;
- on coordinating work between territorial executive bodies and industry-specific and/or functional executive bodies and local government bodies of municipalities within Moscow;
- on the territorial division of Moscow, establishing the boundaries of administrative areas, districts and municipalities within Moscow;
- acting on government authority of the Russian Federation transferred to the Moscow government with regard to drawing up lists of potential jury members of the Moscow City Court, Moscow District Court and Third District Military Court;
- on organisational and logistical support for elections and referendums;
- on rules governing census registration in Moscow and the provision of information about the number of voters or referendum participants;
- on promoting activities related to the provision of information to the public by territorial executive bodies;
- on managing local government in Moscow;
- on procedures governing the assignment of powers exercised by municipal authorities to local government bodies and the revocation of such powers;
- on assessing the performance of local government bodies as pertains to local issues and powers transferred from Moscow government, as well as regarding financial support for municipalities to promote and/or encourage excellent performance;
- on the legal regulation of municipal service;
- on guarantees for the exercise of powers by deputies in municipal assemblies and the heads of municipalities;
- on submitting the list of candidates for positions on Moscow municipal competition commissions for the appointment of municipal government heads;
- on dismissing the heads of city municipalities, heads of the city government of municipalities and the dissolution of the city assembly of municipalities in cases set out in federal laws;
- on procedures governing the maintenance of the register of municipal regulatory acts and archives of municipal regulatory acts;
- on economic support for the Council of municipalities, information support and career advancement for local government employees;
- on procedures governing the conduct of city shows and competitions related to specific areas of activity and awarding prizes to the winners of city shows and contests.