- Born 1981 in Krasnogorsk, Moscow Region.
- 2004: Graduated from the Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation with a degree in finance and lending.
- PhD in Economics
- October 2003 — December 2007: Specialist, 1st Class, Division of Financial and Management Accounting in the Department of Corporate Management and New Economy; Lead Specialist, Chief Specialist, Consultant, and Deputy Head of the Division for the Development of State Funding under the Russian Ministry of Economic Development and Trade’s Department for Performance Budgeting and Consolidated Financial Accounting .
- 12/2007 — 11/2009: Head of the Division of Methodology for Financial Support of the Spending Commitments of Russian Entities, Deputy Director of the Regional Development Ministry’s Department for the Development of Inter-Budget Relations.
- December 2009: Appointed Head of the Division of Monitoring of Socioeconomic Development of Russian Entities and Assessing the Effectiveness of Local Government under the Russian Government’s Department for State Management of Regional Development and Local Government.
- December 2010: Appointed First Deputy Head of the Oversight Directorate of the Mayor and the Moscow Government.
- October 2012 — present : Head of the Oversight Directorate of the Mayor and the Moscow Government.
- 6 June 2013: Appointed Acting Head of the Oversight Directorate of the Mayor and the Moscow Government.
- 7 October 2013: Appointed Head of the Oversight Directorate of the Mayor and the Moscow Government.
- 6 March 2015: Appointed Chairperson of the Moscow Committee for State Services.
About the Committee
Areas of activity
Drafting regulatory acts for the Mayor and the Moscow Government on issues falling within the Committee’s terms of reference, including:
- launching a range of administrative reform initiatives, including to improve the public administration system;
- regulating the provision of state services;
- setting out rules governing the use of the universal electronic card in accessing state services;
- making state services available in electronic form, including drawing up a plan to accomplish the switchover to electronic state services;
- compiling an electronic database used by the city’s executive bodies to provide state services;
- drafting requirements for information systems used in providing state services;
- optimising the powers and activities of the city’s executive bodies, government offices and state-run enterprises as they perform their public administration functions, provide state services, and streamline the procedures for preparing, coordinating and issuing various documents to applicants;
- improving interaction between municipal executive bodies and Russia’s federal executive bodies in providing state services;
- enhancing the effectiveness and quality of performance by the city’s executive bodies, government offices and state-run enterprises in the field of public administration, provision of state services, and inter-sectoral interaction in dealing with applicants; and
- creating and facilitating the activities of multifunctional centres providing state services; developing uniform methodological approaches to the provision of state services at multifunctional centres; and addressing the issues of coordination, as well as of analytical, organisational, legal, and oversight support related to the provision of state services.
- entering information regarding state services on the Moscow Register of State Services; the procedure for entering information regarding services on the Moscow Register of State Services in electronic form; and
- monitoring the effectiveness with which the city’s executive bodies, government offices and state-run enterprises perform their duties in the field of public administration, state services provision, and inter-sectoral interaction in relations with applicants.
Exercising other powers specified in federal laws, other regulatory acts of the Russian Federation, and the city’s governing laws and other legislative acts.