- Born 29 October 1963, Remizovo station, the Sarayevsky District, the Ryazan Region.
- 1985: Graduated from the Ryazan Higher Airborne Command School.
- 1996: Graduated from the Frunze Military Academy.
- 1985—1998: Served in the Russian Armed Forces.
- 1999—2012: Worked for private companies.
- March 2012 — August 2012: Deputy Head of the Administration of the Republic of Ingushetia.
- August 2012 — December 2013: Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Ingushetia, Chief of Staff of the Republic of Ingushetia.
- 25 December 2013: Appointed First Deputy Head of the Department for Labour and Employment by the Moscow Mayor.
- 29 April 2014: Appointed Acting Head of the Department for Labour and Employment by the Moscow Mayor.
- 24 February 2015: Appointed Head of the Department for Labour and Employment by the Moscow Mayor.
- Awards: Two Orders of the Red Star; medals 70th Anniversary of the USSR Armed Forces, To Internationalist Soldier from the Grateful Afghan People, For Guarding the State Border of the USSR, For Exemplary Service in the Armed Forces of the USSR (3rd Class), 'For the 850th Anniversary of Moscow; and two letters of gratitude from the Head of the Republic of Ingushetia.
- Married, with a daughter.
About the Department
Areas of activity
- Implementing government policy in Moscow and securing state guarantees in the area of labour, employment services and labour migration.
- Promoting employment by exercising powers transferred from government authorities of Russian constituent entities.
- Organising the collection, consolidation and analysis of information related to the labour market and other areas affecting it.
- Developing and administering implementation of measures to form, develop and efficiently use labour resources in Moscow.
- Promoting the creation of new jobs, entrepreneurship, and various forms of self-employment.
- Promoting and improving vocational training and career guidance among the unemployed and job seekers.
- Promoting workforce training.
- Assisting job seekers struggling to find temporary employment, including minors and students.
- Advancing occupational rehabilitation and employment of people with disabilities and other vulnerable social groups.
- Facilitating cooperation and coordination between Moscow executive bodies and subordinate agencies in defining employment quotas for people with disabilities and youth; organising the work of the Municipal Commission for Establishing Employment Quotas in Moscow; supervising the work of territorial commissions to establish employment quotas.
- Conducting inter-regional cooperation in the sphere of employment within the department’s terms of reference.
- In its capacity as a duly authorised executive municipal body, determining the need for foreign workers and setting quotas for the employment of foreign workers in Moscow.
- Duly participating in settling labour disputes and promoting labour productivity in various municipal organisations regardless of their form of ownership.
- Organising oversight of wage levels and compliance with work safety rules in the city.
- Improving existing remuneration schemes and creating new ones for public workers in Moscow state agencies in order to raise performance results and increase the number and improve the quality of public services.
- Facilitating the work of the Interdepartmental Commission for Labour Safety under the Moscow government and enforce its decisions.