Department Head and Moscow Government Minister
- 2003: Graduated with honours from the Russian Foreign Ministry’s Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) with a degree in Economics, Finance and Credit.
- 2002–2003: Expert on a project to develop economic civil society institutions with Support for Institutes of Civil Society, a Moscow-based regional research foundation.
- 2004: Economist at the Centre for Social and Labour Rights, a non-profit organisation.
- 2004: Joined the Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) as Deputy Head of the Division for the Control and Supervision over Real Estate, Local Monopolies and Housing and Utilities.
- 2007: Headed the FAS Division for the Control over Housing and Utilities, Construction and Natural Resources.
- 2007: Awarded the medal to commemorate the 1000th anniversary of Kazan.
- 2008: Awarded the medal for Services to Economic Security.
- 23 December 2008: Awarded the title of Merited Worker of the Antimonopoly Authorities of Russia.
- 7 September 2009: Appointed Head of the Moscow branch of the Federal Antimonopoly Service.
- 6 December 2011: Appointed Minister of the Moscow Government, Head of the Department of Land Resources by the Moscow Mayor.
- 8 February 2013: Appointed Moscow Government Minister and Head of the Moscow Department of City Property.
- Married, with a daughter.