Inspection Office Head
- Born August 21, 1966.
- 1991: Graduated from Kalmyk State University with a degree in History
- 2001: Graduated from Saratov State Law Academy with a degree in Jurisprudence
- 1983-1984: Worked at manual jobs at Charodinskaya, a livestock farming and transport company in Ulan-Khol, Lagansky District, Kalmykia, then as second-category mechanic at Ulan-Khol farm equipment maintenance centre (Mezhraiselkhoztekhnika).
- 1984-1986: Served in the Army.
- 1986: Enrolled with the History Department of Kalmyk State University (graduation date: 1991)
- 1991-1992: Second Secretary of the Republican Committee of the Russian Leninist YCL.
- 1992-1993: Chairman of the Kalmyk Youth Association.
- 1993: Specialist with the physical security unit at the Tax Investigation Department.
- July 1993-December 1996: General Director of Dyuna LLC.
- 1996-1998: General Director of DBS LLC.
- 1998- 2002: First Deputy Construction Minister of Kalmykia.
- 2002- 2003: Chairman of Kalmykia’s State Committee for Architecture, Construction, Building Materials and Transport Infrastructure.
- 2003- 2005: Deputy Head of Kalmykia’s government, Minister for Construction and Housing and Utilities.
- May-September 2005: Aide to the President of Kalmykia.
- September-November 2005: Deputy Head of Kalmyia’s government.
- 2005-2007: Deputy Head of Kalmykia’s government, Minister for Territorial Development.
- November 2007-April 2010: Deputy General Director of state corporation Housing and Utilities Reform Foundation.
- 2010-2011: Head of Kalmykia’s government.
- September 30, 2011: Appointed Head of Moscow State Inspection Office for Housing.
- June 6, 2013: Appointed Acting Head of the State Inspection Office for Housing.
- September 17, 2013: Appointed Head of the State Inspection Office for Housing.
- Merited Worker of the People’s Economy of Kalmykia, Honoured Housing and Public Utilities Professional of Russia, Honorary Citizen of Elista, awarded with an Honorary Certificate of the State Committee for Construction and the Housing and Utilities Sector of the Russian Federation.
- Married, with three children.
About the Inspection Office
Areas of activity
- Monitoring compliance with regulations governing the use, maintenance, operation and repairs for apartment buildings, apartments, individual residential premises (houses), utilities systems and networks, as well as the areas adjacent to houses; providing utility services; facilitating the operation of utility networks and other equipment.
- Inspecting the condition of apartment buildings, developing and running an automated information analysis system to monitor the condition of housing throughout Moscow; submitting the findings and any suggestions arising regarding housing preservation to the Moscow government or other, relevant, authority.
- Monitoring compliance with the procedure for commissioning newly built or retrofitted interior gas supply systems, flues and ventilation in apartment buildings and individual residential premises connected to the gas supply system, or while gas dangerous work is being carried out.
- Monitoring construction, installation, service and housing maintenance agencies’ compliance with the gas safety standards for apartment buildings, including quality assurance and the timely removal of gas inlets from basements and hallways in residential buildings or houses, as well as gas supply system maintenance.
- As the authorised body in the Moscow government, supervising all major repair work to apartment buildings that is funded from the municipal budget and conducted with residents in situ.
- Monitoring preparations for and carrying out major repair work to apartment buildings: from the initial drafting and approval of short-term plans to the acceptance and commissioning of completed facilities.
- Verifying the compliance of finished work with technical regulations, regulatory acts and project documentation.
- Participating in the acceptance of apartment buildings which have undergone major repair work.
- As the authorised body in the Moscow government offering a one-stop consideration service to applications filed by individuals and companies, subsequently issuing permits (or rejecting the applications for clearly stated reasons) for rebuilding and alterations work to residential and non-residential premises within apartment buildings and conducting related construction and repair work.
- Accepting finished work and signing acts on effected rearrangements and/or alterations to residential and non-residential premises inside the apartment buildings.
- As the authorised body in the Moscow government, ensuring compliance with regulations governing the proper operation, maintenance and monitoring regarding civilian buildings with large-span structures (above) and high-rise buildings (75 metres or taller), as well as unique buildings under Moscow government ownership, as regards ensuring their safety. To these ends, the Housing Inspection Office shall perform the following tasks:
- Deciding when to carry out spot-checks of the buildings in use;
- Monitoring compliance with procedures to ensure building safety standards are in place and met;
- Maintaining a municipal database covering building condition and for monitoring purposes.
- In Moscow, provide regional state control ensuring compliance with energy saving and energy efficiency regulations as they apply to:
- energy efficiency requirements for apartment buildings, requirements for metering the use of energy resources;
- requirements for mandatory energy conservation measures and energy efficiency for shared facilities in apartment buildings;
- requirements on individuals in charge of apartment building maintenance to develop and share energy conservation and energy efficiency proposals with apartment owners.
- Monitoring the condition and operability of safety equipment in residential buildings, social and sports facilities located in residential areas.