- Born 1961, Petropavlovsk, Kamchatka Region.
- 1983: Graduated from the Komarovsky Leningrad Higher Military and Construction Engineering School with a degree in Building Construction.
- 2005: Graduated from American University (correspondence courses). Holds a DSc in Management (Finance).
- 1983 – 1997: Head of a construction and assembly department, Head of a maintenance centre, chief engineer at a project manager head office (UNR), director of a project manager head office, and Head of the Military Construction Department (VSU) of Moscow.
- 1998 – 2005: General Director of the Moscow Military Construction Department (VSUM) company.
- 2006 – 2007: Head of the Project and Programme Department and Head of the Department for Building and Developing Special Economic Zone Infrastructure at the Federal Agency for Special Economic Zone Management, Ministry of Economic Development.
- 2007 – 2009: General Director of Osobiye Ekonomicheskiye Zoni (Special Economic Zones) company.
- 2010: General Director of Stolichnaya Investitsionnaya Kompaniya (Moscow Investment Company) company.
- 2010: Director for Development at Kremax-KONKOR company.
- June 6, 2013: Appointed Acting Head of the Department of Urban Development.
- September 17, 2013: Appointed Head of the Department of Urban Development.
- Married, with a daughter.
- Awarded the Order of Honour.
- Awarded the title Honoured Builder of the Russian Federation.
- Awarded the title Honoured Builder of Moscow.
- Awarded the Honorary Certificate of the Government of the Russian Federation for his achievements in facilitating implementation of the government's economic policy.
About the Department
Areas of Activity
- Developing and monitoring the realisation of the implementation schedule for the Moscow Urban Development Plan.
- Developing and implementing the municipal programmes, "Urban Development" and "Housing".
- Taking part in preparing documentation on urban development.
- Organising the development and approval of design documentation for facilities included in municipal capital construction projects.
- Preparing legislative acts governing urban development.
- Cooperating with the city's executive authorities in shaping urban development policy.
- Improving the investment climate and competitiveness in the urban development sector.
- Preparing lists of capital construction projects to be included in the Moscow Targeted Investment Programme, except the energy sector's capital construction projects, and submitting them to the Department for Economic Policy and Development.
- Taking part in assessing the investment attractiveness of vacant land and land being vacated and reorganised in order to realise capital construction projects financed with off-budget funds.
- Drafting proposals to develop built-up areas in Moscow.
- Taking part in evaluating issues of reorganising industrial zones and developing new areas to build housing and amenities.
- Drafting proposals to include lands to be sold by tender for construction purposes on targeted programme lists, as well as proposals to develop lands for housing and other purposes.
- Facilitating integrated development of the central part of Moscow.
- Developing and implementing scientific and engineering policy on urban development, as well as on standard and experimental design.
- Taking part in developing and implementing the city's pricing policy in construction and the building materials sector.
- Executing the agreement on cooperation between the Moscow Government and the Federal Housing Development Foundation.
- Taking part in developing administrative regulations for performing government functions and providing state services in urban development.
- Developing standard technical documentation on the use of Moscow's underground spaces for urban development purposes, including under the municipal programme to initiate integrated development of Moscow's underground spaces.
- Overseeing organisations subordinate to the department.
- Maintaining public relations.
Phone: +7 (495) 697-34-08
Fax: +7 (495) 956-93-40