- Born 1958, Moscow.
- 1981: Graduated from V. I. Lenin Moscow State Pedagogical Institute.
- 1995: Graduated from Moscow State Law Academy, DSc in History.
- 1975 — 1990: Held various positions in the school system and Young Communist League.
- Since 1990: Held various positions in the executive branch of government.
- 1991 — 1995: Deputy Prefect and First Deputy Prefect of the Southwestern Administrative Area.
- 1995 — 2000: Head of the Department of Local Administrative Authority; Chairman of the Committee for Local Executive Authorities and Promotion of Local Government.
- 2000 — 2005: Prefect of the Southwestern Administrative Area, Moscow government minister.
- 2005 — 2008: Deputy Mayor for Media Relations, Interregional Cooperation, Sport and Tourism.
- 2008 — 2010: Deputy Mayor, Authorised Representative of the Moscow Mayor to the Moscow City Duma.
- November 2010 — April 2011: Deputy Mayor for Coordination of Moscow Local Executive Branch Agencies and Interaction with Moscow Local Councils.
- 19 April, 2011: Appointed Prefect of the Northeastern Administrative Area.
- 6 June, 2013: Appointed Acting Prefect of the Northeastern Administrative Area.
- September 17, 2013: Appointed Prefect of the Northeastern Administrative Area.
- Married, with three children.