- Born 19 October, 1970.
- 1993: Graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University with a degree in history and qualified as a history teacher with knowledge of a foreign language.
- 1996: Headed a group of journalists covering the Russian presidential election campaign.
- 1998: Invited to work as Chief Specialist of the Department for Relations with Representative Institutions of State Authority at Moscow City Hall.
- 2001: Appointed District Council Deputy Head of the Ivanovskoye District for Organisational and Informational Activities, Moscow’s Eastern Administrative Area.
- November 2001: Transferred to the Moscow Government Staff and appointed Adviser to the Division of a Deputy Mayor in the Moscow Government and Plenipotentiary Representative of the Moscow Mayor in the Moscow City Duma.
- December 2002: Appointed District Council Head in Moscow’s Ivanovskoye District.
- July 2009: Appointed District Council Head in Moscow’s Perovo District.
- January 2012: Appointed Deputy Prefect of Moscow’s Northeastern Administrative Area.
- April 2012: Appointed First Deputy Head of Moscow’s Department of Territorial Branches of Executive Authority.
- April 12, 2013: Appointed Prefect of Moscow’s Eastern Administrative Area.
- 6 June, 2013: Appointed Acting Prefect of the Eastern Administrative Area.
- September 17, 2013: Appointed Prefect of the Eastern Administrative Area.