- Born: 20 December 1946, Moscow.
- 1972: Graduated from the Moscow Aviation Institute.
- 1980: Graduated from the Higher Party School in Moscow.
- 1965: Worked as a communications technician.
- 1972-1986: Official with the Central Committee of Komsomol, of the CPSU’s central bodies in Moscow.
- Since 1986: Official with the Moscow government’s executive bodies.
- Since 2002: Head of the Document Management Directorate of the Moscow Government.
- Actual State Counsellor 1st Class of the City of Moscow.
- 1996: Awarded the Honorary Certificate of the Moscow Government;
- 2005: Awarded the Badge of Distinction For Exemplary Service to Moscow;
- 1997: Awarded state awards, the commemorative medal The 850th Anniversary of Moscow, the medal of the order For Service to the Motherland (2nd Class).
- 2006: Awarded the Order of Friendship.
- 6 June 2013: Appointed Acting Head of the Document Management Directorate.
- 7 October 2013: Appointed Head of the Document Management Directorate.
- Married with a daughter.
About the Directorate
Areas of activity
- Providing document management support for the operational activities of the Moscow Mayor, Moscow government, the Staff of the Moscow Mayor, Moscow government including centralised document registration, developing draft instructions, internal document handover for execution, filing citizens’ petitions to the Moscow Mayor, Moscow government, the Staff of the Moscow Mayor and the Moscow Government, and exercising supervisory powers over the execution of instructions issuing from citizens’ petitions.
- Providing assistance in organising documentation work to the structural divisions of the Staff of the Moscow Mayor and the Moscow Government and executive bodies of the Moscow government.
- Compiling, storing and ensuring access to, selection of and handover to state storage of documents produced in the course of day to day activity by the Moscow Mayor, Moscow government, the Staff of the Moscow Mayor and the Moscow Government.
- Retaining contracts and agreements of the City of Moscow.