- Born July 26, 1971 in Moscow.
- 1994: Graduated from the History Department at the Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU).
- 1999: Graduated from the National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE)
- PhD (History), MA (Economics).
- 1997–2000: Official at the Ministry of Economics.
- 2000–2001: Deputy Head of Service Sector Department at the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade.
- 2001–2008: Advisor at the Macroeconomics Department, the Presidential Executive Office, deputy head of the Social Policy Department, the Presidential Economic Directorate, head of the Socioeconomic Policy Department, assistant at the Presidential Expert Directorate.
- 2008–2010: Deputy Head of the Speechwriting Department of the Prime Minister.
December 2010: Appointed Deputy Chief of Staff of the Moscow Mayor and Moscow Government, Head of the Speechwriting and Research Directorate of the Mayor and Moscow Government.
- June 6, 2013: Appointed Acting Head of the Speechwriting and Research Directorate of the Mayor and Moscow Government
- September 17, 2013: Appointed Head of the Speechwriting and Research Directorate of the Mayor and Moscow Government