Deputy Mayor, Chief of Staff to the Mayor and Moscow Government
- Born February 8, 1976 in Khanty-Mansiisk.
- 1998: Graduated from Tyumen State University (with a degree in Law); 2000: Graduated from Tyumen State University (with a degree in Finance and Credit).
- 1998-2000: senior specialist, lead and chief specialist at the Duma of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area.
- From May, 2000: Head of Legal Expert Evaluation Directorate for Constitution Legislation, Administrative Management and Legislation at the Duma of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area.
- From October 18, 2000: Assistant to First Deputy Chairman of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area Government.
- Since January 2001: Aide, later promoted to Chief Aide to Governor of the Tyumen Region.
- June 2, 2005: Appointed Chief of Staff at the Tyumen Region’s Governor’s Office.
- 2006-2008: Deputy Head of Secretariat of the Chief of Staff of the Presidential Executive Office.
- From June 2008: State Secretary and Deputy Minister of Regional Development.
- February 2009: Included in the top 100 of the high-potential managerial pool under the auspices of the President of the Russian Federation.
- February 20, 2009: Appointed Head of the Legal Department of the Russian Government.
- October 30, 2009: Appointed Deputy Chief of Staff of the Russian Government Executive Office by the executive order of Prime Minister Vladimir Putin.
- October 26, 2010: Appointed Chief of Staff of the Moscow Government and Deputy Mayor.
- June 6, 2013: Appointed Acting Deputy Mayor and Chief of Staff to the Mayor and Moscow Government.
- September 17, 2013: Appointed Deputy Mayor and Chief of Staff to the Mayor and Moscow Government.