Deputy Mayor for Housing, Utilities and Amenities
- Born 12 July, 1951, village of Stary Buzets, Zheleznogorsk District, Kursk Region.
- 1968: Graduated from secondary school and served in the Soviet Army until 1971.
- 1979: Graduated from Kursk Teacher’s Training Institute with a degree in Mathematics.
- 1986: Graduated from the Industrial And Civil Construction Faculty at Kursk Polytechnical Institute with a degree in Civil Engineering.
- February 1973-August 1986: Worked at the Mostransstroi Trust, USSR Ministry of Transport Construction, including in elective trade union posts.
- August 1986-July 1989: Chief engineer, then manager at Remstroitrest, Volgogradsky District, Moscow.
- July 1989-November 1990: Deputy head of PSMO DSK-4, Glavmosstroi, manager of Remstroitrest, Timiryazevsky District, Moscow.
- December 1990-October 1991: First Deputy Chairman of the Executive Committee, Volgogradsky District Council, Moscow.
- October 1991-August 1996: Assistant to the Prefect of the Vykhino-Zhulebino Municipal District, Southeastern Administrative Area, Moscow.
- August 1996-January 2000: First Deputy Prefect, Central Administrative Area, Moscow.
- January 2000-February 2002: Prefect, Northern Administrative Area, Moscow.
- February 2002-July 2007: Prefect, Southern Administrative Area, Moscow.
- July 2007-September 2010: First Deputy Mayor and Head of Municipal Management Executive, Moscow.
- October 2010-present: Deputy Mayor for Housing, Utilities and Amenities; coordinates the work of Moscow’s Municipal Management Executive, Department of Housing, Utilities and Amenities, Department for Major Housing Repairs, Fuel and Energy Department, Civil Defence Directorate and State Housing Inspectorate.
- June 6, 2013: Appointed Acting Deputy Mayor for Housing, Utilities and Amenities.
- September 17, 2013: Appointed Deputy Mayor for Housing, Utilities and Amenities.
- PhD (Economics), professor.
- Married, with two children.
Awards and decorations
- Order for Services to the Fatherland IV Degree.
- Citation from the President of the Russian Federation.
- Honorary Builder of Moscow.
- Honorary Builder of Russia.
- Honorary Worker of General Education of Russia.
- For Services in Education and Science.
- For Active Work During Elections II and I Degree.
- For Assistance to Russia’s Interior Ministry.
- Order of Holy Prince Daniel of Moscow For Restoring the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.
- For Cooperation with Russia’s Federal Security Agency.
- 60 Years of Victory in the 1941-1945 Great Patriotic War.
- In Commemoration of Moscow’s 850th Anniversary.
- For Services in Holding All-Russia Population Census.
- 100 Years of Russia’s Trade Unions.
- Has honorary diplomas from the Russian Ministry of Civil Defence, Emergencies and Disaster Relief, Federal Security Agency of Russia, Patriarch of All Russia, Moscow Mayor, Moscow government and Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
- Honorary professor at the Finance and Law Academy and Moscow Academy of Economics and Law, winner of the national Peter the Great and Mikhail Lomonosov prizes in science, education and culture.