Deputy Moscow Mayor for Regional Security and Information Policy
- Born on 11 May 1962 in Slavyansk, Donetsk Region.
- 1983: Graduated from the Sverdlovsk Higher Military-Political Tank-Artillery School.
- 2005: Graduated from the Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Earned Ph.D. in Political Science.
- 1983-1991: Served in the Soviet and Russian Armed Forces.
- 1992-1994: Vice President of the Kniga I Biznes (Book and Business) Russian Publishing House in Moscow.
- 1994-1996: Director of Illustrirovannaya Kniga (Illustrated Book) Publishing House in Moscow.
- 1996-1998: Director General of Kniga I Servis (Book and Services) Publishing House.
- 1998-2000: Director of the Kniga Graphics Russian-Canadian Joint Printing Venture.
- 2000-2001: Director General of the SoyuzKniga State Unitary Enterprise.
- 2001-2010: Director General of Rossiiskaya Gazeta Editorial Office Federal State Institution.
- 2006 (27 November): Awarded the Order of Honour by Presidential Decree for achievements in culture, the press, the media, and television and radio broadcasting.
- 2010 (October 26): Appointed Deputy Mayor for Media Relations, Inter-Regional Cooperation, Sport, Tourism and Advertising in the Moscow Government by a Decree of the Moscow Mayor.
- 2012 (December 7) to Present: Deputy Moscow Mayor for Regional Security and Information Policy in the Moscow Government by Decree No. 79-UM of the Moscow Mayor.
- June 6, 2013: Appointed Acting Deputy Mayor for Regional Security and Information Policy.
- September 17, 2013: Appointed Deputy Mayor for Regional Security and Information Policy.
- Married, with a son and a daughter.