Deputy Mayor of Moscow in the Moscow Government and Head of the Department of Transport and Road Infrastructure Development
- Born 19 June, 1976, Loksa, Estonian SSR
- 1996: Graduated from the Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics.
- 1999 - 2001: President of MTK UniTrans.
- 2002: Head of WorldWide Invest representative office.
- 2005 - 2008: General Director of TransGroup Finance and Investment.
- 2009 - 2010: General Director of Aeroexpress; board member of Aeroexpress, TransContainer and Pervaya Gruzovaya Kompania; Board Chairman of TransGroup AS.
- April 29, 2011: Appointed the Moscow Mayor's Adviser on transport and road infrastructure development.
- December 6, 2011: Appointed by the Mayor's decision Head of the Department for Transport and Road Infrastructure, with a civil service contract valid for the duration of the Moscow Mayor's term.
- Maxim Liksutov has been appointed Deputy Mayor of Moscow and Head of the Department for Transport and Road Infrastructure Development by the decree of the Moscow Mayor dated 25 September 2012.
- June 6, 2013: Appointed Acting Deputy Mayor and Head of the Department for Transport and Road Infrastructure Development.
- September 17, 2013: Appointed Deputy Mayor and Head of the Department for Transport and Road Infrastructure Development.